Kingston Public Schools
Return to School
- Traditional start of school on August 6th. Students attend class in-person.
- If school is dismissed for an outbreak we will switch to distance learning.
- Wearing of face coverings/masks is recommended, not required.
- Buildings will be sanitized on daily basis.
- Social distancing will be required as much as possible.
- Breakfast/Lunch will be served in cafeteria with precautions taken.
- Buses will run. Parents are encouraged to drop the students off and pick them up to help promote social distancing and lower bus rider numbers.
- Parents/visitors will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Meetings with parents will be scheduled with social distancing or held virtually.
- Drop-offs and Pick-ups at Elementary will be modified so parents will not get out of their vehicles.
- Cases and situations that involve COVID-19 the district will follow the Multi-County Coronavirus Protocol, but all situations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- A 100% virtual model will be offered. A student must commit for a full Semester and the students will have to provide the device and connectivity.
Kingston Public Schools will work with our school board, local health department, CDC, and OSDE when making decisions involving COVID-19.